Cost, performance and quality are what make Fuji Alkaline Batteries stand out in the market. We believe it is the combination of these three factors, that consumers, base their purchasing decisions on.
Fuji’s “performance” is second to none, a major testing laboratory report backs this statement up. Our batteries meet or exceed the market leaders in performance.
Our “quality”, is shown in part by a 7 year shelf life; one of the longest in the industry. In addition to the impressive shelf life, our batteries have a superb discharge curve keeping consistent flow of power throughout the life of the battery. Technologically advanced safety characteristics ensure user safety; Fuji Alkaline Batteries will not destroy items they are used in.
It is no longer acceptable for consumers to be asked to pay a premium for environmentally friendly products. With Fuji Alkaline Batteries, consumers are provided the best in class, at a “cost” that is 30% to 40% below market leaders, all the while delivering high performance and quality.
Fuji Batteries operate an award winning “research and development” facility. We are a leading developer of technological improvements in electronics and batteries.
- Developed Alkaline battery technology in 1968.
- Durable sealing agent to prevent leakage enables a 7 year shelf life, one of the longest in the industry. Check your battery package for “Best Before Date”.
- Developed Reverse Current Prevention Design in response to product liability law; unique in the industry.
- Developed PET Jacket for our batteries to maximize performance and help eliminate leakage opportunities.
- Currently labeling our “high tech” batteries for several other top leading brand names in the marketplace.
FDK Group, a multi-billion dollar organization founded in 1950 with its award winning research and development facility will continue to ensure consumers that Fuji Alkaline Batteries will be a front runner in research and development.
Fuji eco friendly and high performance batteries are the green batteries consumers want. Our best-in-class alkaline batteries are the result of our passion to be the environmental leader. Fuji Batteries brings a long-awaited peace-of-mind to consumers who “live green” when choosing consumable products to meet their daily needs.
Our Fuji Alkaline Batteries…
Can be disposed of in a landfill* and will breakdown naturally. “No harmful elements will be released into the earth”. Contain no poisonous cadmium or mercury. Are packaged with recycled paper and PET plastic.
FDK Group Manufacturing…
Sets the standards of environmental responsibility in the industry. We are the industry leader in the promotion of sustainable development. ISO 14001 certified Earth Friendly Manufacturing, with ZERO ozone depleting compounds being emitted from our facilities. Pursues the reduction of business-related greenhouse gas emissions and waste reduction. Voluntarily institute environmental initiatives beyond what is legally required.
The FDK Group recognizes that their environmental protection efforts as a corporation, together with its business activities, must not only ensure those activities comply with all national and local regulations, they also need to voluntarily do their utmost to prevent global warming, reduce waste materials control chemical substances and take other actions from a global point of view.
Fuji Alkaline Batteries, are manufactured by an organization that understands being environmentally responsible is simply not about the product, but the entire life cycle from “Cradle to Grave”.
* Please follow your local, state, and federal laws.
Our activities that directly advance social goals, such as our environmental efforts, have been conducted in a quiet and unassuming way. Changing times, however, demand that we become part of a movement aimed at what can be certainly classified as an unacceptable problem in our society, hunger. That is why Fuji Batteries through our Fuji Food Fund, will make sure our actions are clear and our voice is heard.
Alarming Food-Insecurity Statistics:
- More than 50 million people live in food-insecure households.
- More than 17 million children, almost 1 in 4, struggle with hunger.
- More than 17 million households are food-insecure.
- 51% of assisted households are families with children.
- 31% of food banks do not have enough food to meet the needs.
Fuji Batteries, who helps consumers meet their daily energy needs, has created the Fuji Food Fund. Our goal is simple, raise millions of dollars to help organizations in the middle of this fight to end hunger by providing the “greatest energy need of all, food”. The funding for the Fuji Food Fund will occur through the sale of our Eco-Friendly Alkaline Batteries. We will:
- Call upon all our stakeholders to help support us in our efforts.
- Develop unique programs aimed at raising awareness of food-insecurity issues.
- Work with those organizations who would like to use our product for fundraising initiatives geared towards ending hunger.
- Be a voice for change so that no child goes hungry.
Fuji Batteries will bring the same level of passion we have for our environment to bear on this social challenge of hunger. Being a good corporate citizen is not enough; we will be an active participant and partner for positive change in the world as it relates to ending hunger.